Here’s what happened on this week’s episode of The Crispy Noodle Podcast:
- Introduction — Mike visited the Revolutionary War Museum in Philly, Rich hung out with our friends in the Ghost-tribute band, Spirit
- Sports Sampler (11:16)
- 2-Minute Drill: Antonio Brown says F**k the NFL?
- The Eagles make moves during the BYE week — Cowboys lost; Eagles picked up Jordan Matthews; Eagles resign Brandon Brooks
- Our Fantastic Four Picks for Week 11
- Entertainment Entree (39:00)
- Are the Disney-directed Star Wars movies THAT bad for Star Wars purists? Rich defends The Last Jedi, Mike defends The Force Awakens
- Mike’s “This Week in Entertainment”
- Rich and Mike watch 3 Disney+ originals — Forky Asks a Question, The World According to Jeff Goldblum, and of course, The Mandalorian!
- “The Non-Fortune Cookie” Odd News (1:16:28)
- Poor woman in Hollywood gets bucket of poop thrown on her
- Iowa man serving an in-jail-for life term almost dies at hospital; claims that should count as serving his life sentence
- Mormon Church publishes Sunday Program with Ewan McGregor as Obi-Wan Kenobi, mistaken him for Jesus
- Florida Man gropes Ariel in bizarre visit to Disney World
- What Have We Learned & Conclusion
Thanks for listening to The Crispy Noodle Podcast!