WARNING: This episode has been left UNCENSORED. Copious cursing, sexual references, and lewd comments are left unedited on this podcast. Listener discretion is advised.
Here’s what happened on this week’s episode of The Crispy Noodle Podcast:
- Introduction — Our first new podcast of 2020!
- Sports Sampler
- Eagles out in the Wildcard Round; where does the team go from here in 2020?
- Our Fantastic Four Picks for the Divisional Round
- Nenna Makes Her First Crispy Noodle Appearance for 2020!
- Entertainment Entree
- Red Letter Media wants you to know how fun January is for Movies!
- Mike’s “This Week in Entertainment”
- We react to everything that we possibly can from the Golden Globes
- “The Non-Fortune Cookie” Odd News
- Three “attractive” mug shots — UPS driver with cloud-like hair; Indiana Man with “Crime Pays” tattoo on forehead; Ohio Man with Pot Leaf and other tattoos over his face
- Rich’s alter ego? — Florida Woman threatens McDonald’s workers after she demands more sauce from drive-thru
- Nenna’s Worst Fear is Realized — Man wakes up to random guy sucking his toes
- What Have We Learned & Conclusion
Thanks for listening to The Crispy Noodle Podcast!