NENNA DISCLAIMER: Proceed With Caution! This episode has been left UNCENSORED. Exuberant expletives, suggestive statements, and obscene observations are left unedited on this podcast. Listener earmuffs are recommended.
Here’s what happened on this week’s episode of The Crispy Noodle Podcast:
- Introduction — Mike reviews 1917; Rich loves single-tracking shots
- Sports Sampler
- MLB deals with the Astros’ sign-stealing surveillance scandal
- 2-Minute Drill: Seahawks’ DE Jadeveon Clowney not fined for the hit on Wentz; 39-year-old TE Antonio Gates retires
- Mike gives us the analysis behind the Eagles’ coaching moves
- Our Terrific Two Picks for the Conference Championship games
- Nenna actually crashes the podcast with her quizzo conspiracy theory!
- Entertainment Entree
- Gus Johnson brags about his non-Star Wars life
- Mike’s “This Week in Entertainment”
- Our instant reactions to this year’s Oscar Nominations
- “The Non-Fortune Cookie” Odd News
- Popeyes Chicken gives incorrect Family Feud viral contestant $10,000 worth of Popeyes gift cards for her infamous answer
- Arkansas man panics and calls 911 when he discovers his gas station hamburger has gone missing after his nap
- Florida Woman chucks bucket of poop at landlord, says it was a mistake — that she mixed up her buckets of poop and water?
- What Have We Learned & Conclusion
Thanks for listening to The Crispy Noodle Podcast!