Here’s what happened on this week’s episode of The Crispy Noodle Podcast:
- Introduction — Mike got a new job and car; Rich is very particular in what he considers a “dream vacation”
- Sports Sampler
- Non-Super Bowl News — Antonio Brown arrested; Eli Manning retires from NFL, will he be in the Hall of Fame?; Phillip Rivers and Chargers reportedly going their separate ways
- Rich’s Craziest But True Prop Bets on Super Bowl LIV
- Our Predictions for Super Bowl LIV
- We remember and reflect on Kobe Bryant’s legacy in the NBA
- Entertainment Entree
- Rich introduces us to the Tom Jones Alarm Clock
- Mike’s “This Week in Entertainment”
- Rich is disappointed in “White Male Rage” skit about this year’s Oscar nominees on SNL
- “The Non-Fortune Cookie” Odd News
- Did you know people leave odd objects in books after they return their library books? We go over the weirdest items!
- A Florida Man actually named Walter White actually arrested for felony possession of methamphetamine
- Florida Woman has weird excuses for breaking into home, including working for Trump, and a former dead president is alive!
- What Have We Learned & Conclusion
Thanks for listening to The Crispy Noodle Podcast!