Here’s what happened on this week’s episode of The Crispy Noodle Podcast:
- Introduction — Mike is watching “All or Nothing: Philadelphia Eagles” on Amazon; Rich recommends Buzzfeed: Unsolved on YouTube
- Sports Sampler
- 2-Minute Drill: Philip Rivers & Chargers part ways; Doug Pederson says no to an Offensive Coordinator position on his staff in 2020
- MLB Considers Expanding Postseason with Outrageous Shakeup
- John Oliver shares hilarious naive sports story — what naive belief or superstition about sports did we have growing up?
- Entertainment Entree
- Harrison Ford was a carpenter, but wife doesn’t find it amazing
- Mike’s “This Week in Entertainment”
- Our reactions to the 92nd Annual Academy Awards
- All-Florida Special: “The Non-Fortune Cookie” Odd News
- Story from 2001 goes viral where woman sues for “Toy Yoda” prize she won instead of “Toyota” that she thought she won
- Florida teacher actually tries to buy methamphetamine DURING school hours from undercover cop
- Florida Man kills dude (and involves bad text messaging) because he thought he put Voodoo on him
- Florida Man loves committing crime in his favorite Easter Bunny costume!
- What Have We Learned & Conclusion
Thanks for listening to The Crispy Noodle Podcast!