NENNA DISCLAIMER: Proceed With Caution! This episode has been left UNCENSORED. Exuberant expletives, suggestive statements, and obscene observations are left unedited on this podcast. Listener earmuffs are recommended.
Here’s what happened on this week’s episode of The Crispy Noodle Podcast:
- Introduction — It’s our 7 year anniversary of doing the podcast; Mike went to Miami to see the musical “Hamilton”; Rich went to a meadery and enjoyed all the sweet alcoholic drinks!
- Sports Sampler
- 2-Minute Drill: Sixers lose Ben Simmons for an extended period of time… is this season lost for the 76ers?
- We review the proposed Collective Bargaining Agreement from NFL owners; will there be an expanded playoff format and a 17-game season?
- Entertainment Entree
- Nenna joins the show and talks about her angry fascination with Netflix’s “Love is Blind”
- Mike’s “This Week in Entertainment”
- Survey says 13 is the average age that you first start to listen to your lifetime favorite band — does this consensus hold up for us?
- “The Non-Fortune Cookie” Odd News
- Weird pamphlet that lists “101 ways to show you love somebody without having sex” is distributed to 14-year-olds at English school
- Florida Woman only gets band-aid from hospital after a local shooting; turns out she had a bullet lodged in her head
- Florida Man offers his penis with pancakes at the local IHOP
- What Have We Learned & Conclusion
Thanks for listening to The Crispy Noodle Podcast!