Here’s what happened on this week’s episode of The Crispy Noodle Podcast:
- Introduction — Rich and Mike discuss Philosophy; Rich has successfully brainwashed Mike into liking his favorite band, Ghost
- Sports Sampler
- 2-Minute Drill: Eagles will let Jason Peters test free agency
- After losing Nick Foles, Eagles will gain a bonus 3rd round pick and two 4th round picks — is a big draft move coming for Philly?
- The Coronavirus Effect — March Madness and The Olympics will be altered now? (Wednesday night update: The NBA has now suspended the 2020 season due to the Coronavirus)
- Entertainment Entree
- Only Tommy Wiseau could make Rich like Billie Eilish’s “Bad Guy”
- Mike’s “This Week in Entertainment”
- Video Game News Updates: 2K Games will be making a new NFL game; Horizon Zero Dawn to go on PC; The Last of Us will be made into mini-series on HBO
- “The Non-Fortune Cookie” Odd News
- Pennsylvanian Man high on crystal meth thinks a “Demon Dog” is outside of the house he broke into
- Oklahoma Man breaks into house, is very polite to homeowner and insists he was just hiding and didn’t steal anything
- Florida Man arrested for mailing pipe bombs, link was only discovered after he threw his urine on two angry anti-Trump women
- What Have We Learned & Conclusion
Thanks for listening to The Crispy Noodle Podcast!