On this week’s episode, Nenna returns to the show and we chat about movies with a memorable role featuring 15-minutes or less of screentime; The Iron Sheik’s Twitter Game; and quite possibly one of the wackiest Florida Man stories we have ever heard on the podcast!
WARNING: This episode has been left UNCENSORED. Copious cursing, sexual references, and lewd comments are left unedited on this podcast. Listener discretion is advised.
- Introduction: Nenna’s Back on the Podcast and We Hate Spoilers!
- Sports Sampler
- 2-Minute Drill: NFL Quarterback Woes
- Ben Simmons (Allegedly) Has Asked To Be Traded Out of Philly
- Entertainment Entree
- Mike’s “This Week in Entertainment”
- What Actor Made the Most Out of 15 Minutes of Screen Time?
- Frank Costanzo Off-Screen Crashes The Podcast Randomly
- Surprise! Does “The Iron Sheik” Love or HATE These Random Items?
- The “Non-Fortune Cookie” Odd News
- Man Watches Movie While Tesla is on Auto-Pilot
- Georgia Woman Touches Self at Public Beach
- Florida Man Goes on Cop Chase For First Date!
- Florida Man Tries to Fling Stolen Alligator Off Building!
- Thanks to Nenna, Wrap-Up, & Conclusion