On this week’s podcast, Nenna joins Rich and Mike to chat about her idea for a new corn-inspired supervillain, Auditory Illusions from MIDI files, and a Florida Mom gets hit with “various taco debris” from her own daughter!
WARNING: This episode has been left UNCENSORED. Copious cursing, sexual references, and lewd comments are left unedited on this podcast. Listener discretion is advised.
- Nenna is here to pitch her new corn-inspired supervillain
- Mike was at Eastern State Penitentiary; Rich quickly reviews Dune
- Sports Sampler
- Rich Loves the World Series, but Hates the Atlanta Braves
- Eagles Lose to the Raiders, 33-22; Now Fall to 2-5 This Season
- Eagles Trade Joe Flacco to the Jets; Jets Turn to Mike White for QB?
- Entertainment Entrée
- Mike and Nenna do their spooky Halloween laughs; Rich messes up
- Mike and Nenna review Venom 2: Let There Be Carnage
- Mike’s “Spoiler” Sound Clip; How Will Marvel & Sony Work Together?
- Auditory Illusions: Your Mind Will Piece Together These MIDI Clips!
- “The Non-Fortune Cookie” Odd News
- Florida Mom Gets Pelted With “Various Taco Debris” From Daughter
- Florida Man Only Sees Imaginary Girlfriend During Crime or On Meth!
- Missouri Man Busted For Meth After Bad Facebook Marketplace Post
- Rich’s Last Transition, Wrap-Up & Conclusion