The Crispy Noodle Podcast — Episode 380
On this week’s podcast, we chat about the childlike Chase Claypool celebration, a “genre bias” against Marvel during awards season, and a Florida Woman having way too much fun in a specific bar bathroom!
- Introduction: Y’all Know Christmas is, Like Next Week?!
- Mike Finished The Forgotten City; Rich Loves Succession
- Sports Sampler
- Two-Minute Drill: Highest COVID Cases in NFL & MLB Lockout
- Chase Claypool Celebrates During a 2-Minute Drill
- NFL Announces Saturday Games During Week 18… Why?
- Our Fantastic Four Picks for Week 15
- Entertainment Entrée
- Teaser: Rich Addresses Way Weird Christmas Movie Suggestions
- Mike’s “This Week in Entertainment”
- Kevin Feige Believes There Is a “Genre Bias” Against Marvel
- “The Non-Fortune Cookie” Odd News
- Florida Woman Has “Fun” & Breaks Sink in Bar Bathroom
- Man Claims Snake, Not Crack, Told Him to Break-In to House!
- Wrap-Up & Conclusion