The Crispy Noodle Podcast — Episode 381
We are LIVE for our Christmas episode! We’re chatting about the Eagles’ weird Tuesday Night Football game, what criteria defines a true “Christmas” movie, and one of the dumbest bank robbers in Delaware history!
- Why Live on Wednesday? Eagles game, Holiday week, etc.
- Mike is continuing on his time-travel-based video game binge
- Sports Sampler
- 2-Minute Drill: NFL Stadium Concessions Screwing Up! (7:55)
- We Recap the Eagles’ Tuesday Night Football Win (12:00)
- Our Fantastic Four Picks for Week 16 (23:00)
- Entertainment Entrée
- Rich and Mike Want to Rock on Christmas
- Mike’s “This Week in Entertainment” & Rich Reviews Matrix 4 (36:17)
- Rich & Mike Review Proper Criteria for a “Christmas Movie” (42:22)
- “The Non-Fortune Cookie” Odd News: Delaware Bank Robber Returns to Scene of the Crime (1:05:40)
- Wrap-Up & Conclusion… Merry Christmas!!!