On this week’s episode, Rich and Mikey chat about the end of the NFL regular season and the upcoming NFL playoffs, Soups VS Stews in the Winter, and a very local story hits too close to home for Mikey in the odd news!
- Introduction: It’s Cold in Philly; Mikey Went to the Eagles Game
- Sports Sampler
- 2-Minute Drill: Coaching Vacancies & Man Sues Jets/Giants for NY Name
- Sixers Willing to Package Tobias Harris to Get Rid of Ben Simmons?
- NFL Season Ends: Eagles’ Loss / Colts Choke / TieGate Shows Tie Logic
- Fantastic Four Picks for Super Wild Card Weekend
- Entertainment Entrée
- Rich & Mike Launch Into A New Winter Debate: Soups VS Stews?
- Mike’s “This Week in Entertainment”
- Sony Announces PS VR 2; Is VR / Metaverse Really Going to Takeover?
- Rich & Mike React to Peacock’s “Bel Air” Super Dramatic Reboot
- Local Odd News: Man Robs Adult World He Previously Applied To!
- Wrap-Up & Conclusion