Despite epic snow totals, power outages, and injuries, Rich and Mike return to the airwaves in this episode of The Crispy Noodle Podcast! Here’s what happened in this podcast:
- Introduction — Why were Rich and Mike unable to record a podcast last week?
- Sports Sampler — Super Bowl XLVIII Recap; Michael Sam becomes first openly gay football player; The mishaps occurring at The Winter Olympics in Sochi
- Entertainment Entree — Philip Seymour Hoffman and Shirley Temple died since our last episode; Current Jeopardy! Champion Arthur Chu irks traditionalist fans with his style of play; “Flappy Bird” App’s creator is upset and takes down the popular game; Entertainment news anchor mistakes Samuel L. Jackson for Laurence Fishburne
- “The Non-Fortune Cookie” Odd News — Rich plays “Florida or Russia?” news game; Wild college student pees on cop’s head; Man declares he was going to carry-on donkey penis as food on board a New Zealand airline; Man dresses up as a banana with an AK-47 on the street; Man mails cat poop to employers who didn’t give him a job; Naked young man goes on crazy rampage with a large clock fixed with sharp utensils
- What Have We Learned & Conclusion
Thanks for listening to The Crispy Noodle Podcast!