Here’s what happened on this episode of The Crispy Noodle Podcast:
- Introduction — Daylight Savings Time is Weird
- Sports Sampler — NFL Free Agency has begun; Cowboys cut DeMarcus Ware; Where will Michael Vick end up?; Rich Peverley has “cardiac event” during NHL game; How does NHL reschedule or resume a postponed game?
- Entertainment Entree — Mike loves the Screaming Goat; Kevin Bacon wants you to teach 80’s Awareness to Millennials; President Obama guest stars on “Between Two Ferns” with Zach Galifianakis; Screen Gems movie studio wants to do a “Last of Us” movie adaptation
- Mike’s Side Dish — Couple afraid of their pet cat have to dial 9-1-1; Rich doesn’t want anyone kicking cats
- “The Non-Fortune Cookie” Odd News — Man had no idea that he legally changed his name when he lost a poker game drunk; Drug dealer welcomes cops into his drug-filled NYC apartment; New Jersey woman bites another woman’s finger off over parking lot dispute; Wrestler farts on opponent to win Grappling Championship match
Thanks for listening to The Crispy Noodle Podcast!