On this episode of The Crispy Noodle Podcast, we’re reviewing the NFL Draft, updating you on the video game Console Wars, and informing you of Houston’s new disgruntled dumper on the loose!
Here’s what happened on this episode of The Crispy Noodle Podcast:
- Introduction — Should we have a traffic department?; Rich will be on the 24-Hour Game Show Marathon this weekend!
- Sports Sampler — Complete 2014 NFL Draft Analysis and Review; A Turtle steals the show at last weekend’s PGA Players Tournament
- Entertainment Entree — Nintendo’s WiiU is falling behind in the Console Wars; Would “The Avengers” have been successful if Marvel owned Spider-Man and X-Men series?; NBC cancels a lot of shows, could “Community” go to NetFlix?
- “The Non-Fortune Cookie” Odd News — Goats are climbing trees in Morocco; Naked man wants to talk about his genitals at a Waffle House; Drug dealer brags on Facebook that he’s “the best drug dealer around!”; Houston has a problem with a disgruntled dumper on the loose
- What Have We Learned & Conclusion
Thanks for listening to The Crispy Noodle Podcast!