Are you ready for a jam-packed episode of The Crispy Noodle Podcast this week? Rich and Mike aren’t afraid to bring up controversial topics in this episode, like Horse Racing, Glenn Beck’s coffee preferences, and what Norristown clowns like to do in the bedroom. Be prepared for out-of-the-blue crazy stories in this week’s podcast!
Here’s what happened on this episode of The Crispy Noodle Podcast:
- Introduction — Rich saw “Edge of Tomorrow”; Mike caught up on “Saving Mr. Banks”
- Sports Sampler — Why don’t Americans like Soccer?; Should horses have to race in all three legs of The Triple Crown?; Does Colin Kaepernick deserve $61 million guaranteed in his 6-year contract?; Will the Legion of Boom be on the cover of Madden NFL 15?
- Rich’s Side Dish — Glenn Beck does not like Rich’s preference to having a pot of coffee at work
- Entertainment Entree — Microsoft, Nintendo, and PlayStation’s news at E3 (Want more of our E3 coverage? Click here!)
- “The Non-Fortune Cookie” Odd News — Norristown clown couple’s sexy night ends up in the emergency room; Man full of the Holy Spirit claims he’s high on God but is actually high on drugs; Woman falls asleep and gets run over by train, but is unhurt; Big man creates new bodily area to hide bags of drugs
- What Have We Learned & Conclusion
Thanks for listening to The Crispy Noodle Podcast!