Here’s what happened on this week’s episode of The Crispy Noodle Podcast:
- Introduction — Mike finished Uncharted 4; Rich was at the MMRBQ, and watched the LBJ docu-drama “All The Way”, we don’t forget LBJ was very particular about his pants
- Sports Sampler — The 76ers land the #1 overall draft pick for this year’s NBA Draft, but are the Sixers actually going to trade for more picks?; We have Stallone explain how ridiculous the DeflateGate scandal has been
- Entertainment Entree — Trump “goes hard” in this latest remix of his interviews; Mike’s “This Week in Entertainment”; Flea from the Red Hot Chili Peppers says that rock is basically dead, how do we interpret his message?; The Angry Video Game Nerd gets into trouble by posting a video stating he will never see the new female Ghostbusters remake, is it a sexist action to take?
- “The Non-Fortune Cookie” Odd News — Italian chefs cook the longest pizza ever made; Alaska police allow prisoner to escape on bicycle, then return and pick up his friends in SUV; 61-year-old Florida lady gets naked with teen in order to “help him focus” bette
- What Have We Learned & Conclusion
Thanks for listening to The Crispy Noodle Podcast!