Here’s what happened on this week’s episode of The Crispy Noodle Podcast:
- Introduction — Rich is dismayed that the Sixers are about to choke their playoff series away; Mike is addicted to subscription shopping boxes; Rich reviews HBO’s “Chernobyl”
- Sports Sampler
- 2-Minute Drill: Dak Prescott is rumored to be talking about a $30 million / year contract extension with Cowboys — is it worth it?
- Rich and Mike tackle the Kentucky Derby fiasco
- Entertainment Entree
- Last Week Tonight’s John Oliver talks about Titanic II like we did a couple months ago!
- Mike’s “This Week in Entertainment”
- Disney Continues to Make More Moves
- Avengers: Endgame becomes 2nd highest grossing movie of all time — will it surpass Avatar?
- Star Wars News — Disney announces three more Star Wars films; original Chewbacca actor Peter Mayhew passes away at 74
- Mike reacts to the new Spider-Man: Far From Home trailer
- “The Non-Fortune Cookie” Odd News
- Mike Presents: Philly man saw 316 movies at local AMC theater
- Tennessee man smuggles 24-inch machete under stomach’s fat roll
- Iowa man caught with underage porn after he brought gravy-covered laptop in to Geek Squad
- Florida man crashes lawn mower into cop car to earn his 3rd DUI
- What Have We Learned & Conclusion
Thanks for listening to The Crispy Noodle Podcast!