What will NFL games sound like if announcers don’t say the “Redskins” name? What are the weirdest, yet likely, ways to die? What happens when you don’t invite Rich out to get cheesesteaks? These questions and more are answered in this episode of The Crispy Noodle Podcast!
Here’s what happened on this episode of The Crispy Noodle Podcast:
- Introduction — Mike was “busy”; Rich ran into Dylan Brown (Listen to time he stopped by The Crispy Noodle here)
- Sports Sampler — Some NFL Commentators will refuse to use the word “Redskins” during broadcasts; Vegas projects win totals for NFL teams this upcoming season; Brock Lesnar continues his impressive 2014 by dominating John Cena at SummerSlam to win his first WWE title in 10 years
- Entertainment Entree — Video game fanatics want Robin Williams to be immortalized in upcoming video games; According to IGN, Marvel and DC plan to release over 30 movies from 2015 to 2020, is this Superhero Overkill?
- Mike’s Side Dish — Weird Ways To Die Quiz
- “The Non-Fortune Cookie” Odd News — Pennsylvania man assaults friend for not inviting him out to get cheesesteaks; Woman blatantly shoplifts $3.99 bottle of wine so she can visit her boyfriend in jail; Man playing with himself in public says he was just “house hunting”; Woman with meth up her hoo-hah crashes into bicyclists
- What Have We Learned & Conclusion
Thanks for listening to The Crispy Noodle Podcast!